Saturday, July 4, 2009

I watched about a minute of the fireworks, got bored, and went inside. And also, fireworks and particularly the 4th tend to make me a bit nostalgic and thus I get grumpy. 

We have to do these awful patient logs for each time you go near a patient. I brilliantly saved a month's worth up and it is awful going through them. On the plus side, I procrastinated this by cleaning a lot and the apartment is looking spiffy! I also went to ikea today and rearranged and finally put up this print I bought a few months ago. It's by a new artist by the name of Jason Gluskin and I have 1/10 of it so it looks impressive even though I think I only spent $35 on it. It's small though, 10"X10". 
I also put up two of my sketches from Drink N Draw. It's pretty self-explanatory, but essentially for $10 they have a model and PBR and you go to town. It's on wednesday nights (and in Brooklyn) so I haven't gone in awhile though, sadly. 


I had a really nice last few days. I am the type of person to sulk and sulk, but when things are going well, I am so incredibly thankful for every tiny moment of it. On friday I went to the newly opened beer garden with my roommate and school friends and friends of school friends and then went back to a friends apartment for hookah. And a cigarette. I rarely smoke (5 cigs a year?), but when I do, I absolutely love and savor it. I am glad they live so closeby! 
Yesterday I went shopping and bought the best dress ever amongst other things and then went out for Joanna's birthday. The fellas were being nice to me, which is always a nice surprise. I have near zero confidence so it always majorly throws me off when they are actually sincere. We napped at Joanna's for a little and then got back to jersey city as the sun was rising, which I love. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I just stumbled across this. Thanks for the promotion! Lots of new work about these days.

    Keep in touch.

    Jason
    www.jasongluskin.com

    ReplyDelete