Sunday, November 7, 2010

Research Month

Well, it's not a 40 hour a week productive thing as I was secretly hoping it would be (I have this curse of doing tons of research with different people and never getting published. Because I am inherently too lazy to push it to publication. So this was going to be my chance! Except I remain lazy).

But I'm doing okay with it.

Yesterday I went shopping! With my mom (she is a weirdo...). So 97% of it was utter embarrassment as she told the saleslady that my legs were too fat, freaked out about nothing ("you need to wear WHITE SHIRTS to interviews, WHY are you looking at colors?"), and following me around from two feet away (which wouldn't be that bad, except I am an epic zigzagger when I shop). BUT, the other 3% were filled with her buying me over-priced awesomeness (love?) so that was pretty cool.

Apparently Madewell is totally awesome when you ignore the price tag. And utterly replaces Anthro as lust-fest, officially.
The things I bought aren't online yet, sadly... but should be one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment