Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Isolation Experiment

Is a fail.
I thought I would study better at my parents house while they are gone, because it is quieter, and people are more settled, and there is absolutely nothing else to do, but really, not so much is getting learned. Because the internet still exists. (And because I don't care). Oh wellllllll.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2010/05/small_brown_bik_2.html
So this thing got quoted, which is terrifying as shit. Maybe some people would be happy about that, but not I. It's not meant to. But it DID get me thinking about the purpose of this. Maybe it's time to actually put half an ounce of effort in, especially now that school will essentially be a complete joke starting 3 days from now. I mean, I CAN write, when I don't just try to get it out as quickly as I can, press the magic button, and expel it from my memory. (To make room for boring things). And originally, this WAS meant to have an element of "wow I am not totally and utterly embarassed by it".

Though that would also entail me whining less (and NOT writing about awkward things?). How hard can that be? And probably writing less, or having photos as a means of the illusion of that I can actually shut the fuck up, for a moment.

Yes, it seems not plausible.

But, maybe the quick-lets-get-it-out things can be made private? I just hate internet comments, really.

In other news, I am totally eyeing Script Analysis. Too bad I absolutely do not have $700. And should probably stop plotting ways to make it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment