Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The South.

Guess who's moving to Chapel Hill, North Carolina for 3-5 years?

WELL. Yeah.
Maybe I will actually start writing in this little thing as a way of keeping in touch? (Or I can just sit alone and drink in future cheap apartment and email everyone as a way of keeping in touch. HMM).

In other news, I am so out of shape it's not even funny. UGH. On top of the usual, I've been sick and my lungs won't open at alllll.

Also, my preceptor doctors keep telling me I'm a disappointment. In.those.words. But the good news is that I will never have to see them again WHAT NOW JERKS. (Unless they fail me).

I'm actually finally finally finally maybe realizing that my life really isn't as awful as I seem to think it is and even if everything is going seemingly very.wrong, I am going to wake up one day and be 900 years old and stressed as shit if I keep wishing it to go faster. Like, sure this rotation sucks and now is very awkward, but I'll come up with another thing to wish away next week, so really, there is no point.

Instead I will cherish things like how I went to Whole Foods for the first time in 900 years and now have a STOCKED fridge full of amazingness. Including blueberry meringues. <3<3<3.

Also, already found a link to PUPPIES in North Carolina.

AND. Here is what I want. Too bad I have no money at alllll. BUT, soon I will have a teeny bit of money, yessss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment