So, now that I have to move to unknown lands, I guess it means that I get to console myself with possessions. Yes.
So, once upon a time I saw Clockwork Orange and I drooled and drooled at that house with all the weird chairs. Then I looked for those chairs. Apparently, they cost more than I have. (Actually everything I am looking at costs more than I have. HA! But, my parents owe me a few years of birthday presents, along with graduation presents from everything I have ever graduated from, so, it goes...).
Anyways, here is the in-parent-budget approved Living Room/Dining area/Bar Stools for the open kitchen counter. (The bedroom will likely be all Ikea Malm in Birch, because my focus is on the living room for the baller purchases).
Living Room: Grey sofa with sleeping capabilities & colorful pillows. I also have a white fuzzy chair from ikea to add to this. And... I guess a white coffee table? And lamps.
CB2 Flex Gravel Sofa
CB2- Leisure Pillow, 23"
CB2- Leisure Pillow, 23"
Dining Room area (ie still the Living Room). A clear "ghost" table with bright blue chairs. Plus bright yellow and/or orange placemats. Also, I have visions of a white bowl containing only oranges in the center. (I am weird). Or weekly fresh tulips in my fantasy world.
silverado round dining table
echo pool chair
Plus, orange bar stools for the kitchen area (onto the countertops?). Though I might go with something cheaper (though in white) from ikea...
pheonix orange bar stools
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment