I've been here about 9 days, and in some ways its MUCH better, and in other ways there are definite moments of panic. It's kind of funny because the panic is manifesting more in me worrying about other things like parking, and money, and food. I know none of it is about that at all, but I really couldn't handle actually worrying about the things that worry me.
BUT, the good news is that my time is occupied wayyyyy moreso than it was in NY so therefore I'm mostly too distracted to worry. It's tougher when I'm in the apartment, but reality TV on hulu and ikea assembly have been my friends.
And the better news is that the program and the people are completely blowing me away. So nice, so smart, so forward-thinking. The EMR is unreal. I think they made is so a 4 year old can be a doctor, so maybe there's a chance of me not embarrassing myself too much. Probably not though. UM. Yeah. This is boring.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moves are always stress-inducing. I've gone through (fortunately short-lived) depressions every time I've moved. I hope that things get settled soon and that you enjoy your new city.
ReplyDelete