Not only did I wipe the SD card, but I left it on the plane. So, well, there goes that.
In other news, we have Pompei and Rome pictures and I uploaded them and haven't looked at them since. I officially deem photographs as worthless from now on. [Though I did buy a groupon for a photography class in Durham, so a truce will be made one day...].
Also, I am in vacation week a million and one now. I will cry when I have to work again, but it also has gotten to the point that I probably need some sort of routine and schedule, maybe, because 98% of my time is now spent being neurotic. Or, no, I could actually do this forever.
In other news, I pushed the move back. And then I realized that I have many things that need to get done before I start working (due to the DMV not having reasonable hours, etc) that will now be veryyy tight. Oops.
I started packing and apparently there is no way that my stuff is fitting in my car. As I'm putting piles of stuff in the living room, looking in horror as to how much there is, my mom is carrying old old towels and pots and all sorts of crap to add to it and then insisting on how I NEED a 10 year old towel and a dozen wine glasses. I am 900% sure I will never have a dozen friends in that entire state.
Also, is it bad that my painting stuff greatly outnumbers my work clothes and medical stuff combined? I may have to leave it behind :/
On a serious note, I have been freaking out for 900 million hours about this move, and yesterday just like that, out of nowhere, I just sort of made my peace with it. Do I really need another moment of blaming myself for making a decision ultimately because a) I want to do the best for my future patients and thus I ranked based on how much I thought I could learn rather than on location and b) that I didn't change my plans around based on a six-month long relationship? I mean, I wouldn't marry or have kids or move in with someone I knew for so little, so why should I beat myself up for not altering my career for someone I knew for so little? No brainer, sort of.
And, I officially bored myself, the.end.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment