Monday, February 15, 2010

So my most hated part of school is putting in the patients I see under the patient log. Why can't I just check off if I saw a kid with asthma and not repeatidly enter his info over and over? WASTEOFTIME.

Fine. On saturday there was this lateeeee night after party (ie starts at 3am...) with the bestest DJ ever (seriously), and I went and I LOVEDIT. They have them from time to time and its this secret-y thing, with a small turnout (so everyone is WAY genuinely nice) and the drinks are cheap ($2.50 for a STRONG rum and coke) and its one of those things where my friends will make sacrifices to go to. It's also always one of those nights where I don't do regretful things because I am so genuinely satisfied with everything, and you just kind of wake up the next day with a smile. Also, I made friends (gay guy and a girl! we talked about boys and smoked cigarettes....oops. I hope I see them around).
So, didn't really fullfill my goal of not drinking this weekend, but, thats an okay exception.

For my lack of a valentine on vday, I made delicious stir-fry for my friends. Soba noodles, onions, frozen thai vegetable mix, chili sauce until the veggies turned red (mmmm), oil, and soy sauce. I also realized that a) I really genuinely love being single and b) I am adding "doesnt like spicy foods" onto my "things that will be a dealbreaker" list. Which probably has too much on it and may need some editing at some point. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment