Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh boy.
The kids got me sick.
There is this one baby who I loveeeeedddd and it was totally an epiphany moment. It won't be until many years from now, but there is actually a chance that I will have a kid and that never felt that real until the little baby I was holding was just so perfect. I was staring and staring at himand then he fell asleep and then I was still staring in awe of how amazing every little thing about him was. How, even though I've known this little fella for a week, I would do so much to have his health improve and want the very very best for him. I can't even imagine what it's like when its your own child.

Anyways. This weekend was me being sick, so at least that kind of slowed me down a tiny bit. Though I can't sit at home for more than 7 hours without exhibiting hardcore cabin fever...

I saw Off and Running, which was a documentary about an African-American girl who was adopted by two Jewish lesbians. There are also two other adopted siblings and it was very interesting and well done.
I also saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (LOVE IT) and (500) Days of Summer (pretty good).

I am still watching In Treatment, I am about to finish disk 5 of 9 of the first season. It's such a tradition to watch five episodes every weekend and it's something I look forward to during the week. I guess I'll have to find another show to replace the void that will happen in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment