I just got back from an Iceland, Amsterdam, Paris, Florence/Tuscany, Naples/Pompei, and Rome stint. Yes, it was cool. And, delicious.
Things I learned:
+ Changing a camera setting to "low format" is the absolute only way to delete 4000 photographs forever and ever. Aside throwing the SD card into a volcano, which also almost happened. Fuck.
+ Iceland is utopia. There, I said it. It was my favorite. So incredible.
+ Dude-friends favorite part was Florence/Tuscany. We took this beautiful 16 mile bike ride, saw Machiavelli's house, drank tons of wine, etc.
Some videos (love you youtube!)
I bike italy: This is a promo video for the bike tour that we did.
Gullfoss : Iceland waterfall. It was my favorite. I stood basically in the middle of it.
How to Make Macarons: We ate them in Paris and I LOVE THESE THINGS and want to make a million so that I can eat them all. Yes.
More later.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment