Latest: We had a party last night and far more people than I was expecting showed up. I don't know why, but each time things like that happen I am just so thankful and blown away that people actually enjoy my and each others company.
I have the next week off! I am going snowboarding for some of it, which a bunch of friends, so that will be great. And possibly going to philly as well or going hiking or something. It'll be my last time off until May! No sick days, no personal days :(
Film/Media: Still watching in Treatment. It's slow and talky, in a great way. It's really good that I have netflix rather than the entire season in front of me, because I really would lock myself up for two days and just watch it.
Music: I've been listening to "Too Young" by the secret handshake CONSTANTLY. It's so sappy and pathetic, but I love it. And a little bit of the strokes as well.
Reading: Lolita, once I figure out where I put it.
Writing: Hiatus. I need to install celtyx onto the computer & work on Autumn Sun, the long one about the girl who's struggling through life.
Gym: Huge hiatus. Tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment